Monday, September 30, 2013

Blue Fern Studio September Sketch

in beginning of month, a peep over at Scrap N Yap has mention about Blue Fern Studio Sketch.. Of course, I went over and just fell in love with the sketch.. I only have Blue Fern Coffee chipboard.. it was my first purchase of them and i just love them.. so here is my take on sketch using the chipboard and few other supplies i had in my stash..


Don't you just love this.. I was going to stamp and emboss the chipboard but after putting on my layout.. i just love the natural look against all the pretty colors.. Now I'm planning to order more of their chipboard.. 

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is beautiful Michele! Love it!

Isbaha said...

This layout turned beautiffuly ! I also prefer the chipboard like this, exactly for the same reasons than yours, it's so nice with your pretty colors !