Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello, 2013!

Happy New Year!

What a year it has been for me! I'm ready for the new year with positive outlook.  I know my blog has been so quiet this past year with a new third baby, serious health issue I am dealing with but hoping with serious diet/weight loss that will cure itself, and looking into the new year with many goals/plans to really enjoy my year.  I want to do more with my scrapping and share them more with you.  I have come up with a plan that to motivate me as well as you in this coming year:

 A peek at my process

I love to see everyone process when they scrapping their layouts or cards.  I thought I would share mine once a week on how I do my layout and thought process in short time frame.  For now, it will photo processes until i figure out how i can do the video taking part.. I'm planning to start this on Monday with my first layout planning.

Scrap your stash

This year, I am going to stashbusting my stash before buying any new products. now I'm not going on spending freeze on new products but I want to use up all those old products by mixing them up with new.  I have so much in my room that I'm tripping over them. lol  I am going to follow along with Scrappy Jedi aka Melissa who is also doing this. 

A Peek at my Desk

Every Wednesday Julia's Stamping Ground hosts What's on your workdesk? Wednesday worldwide.  I'm planning to do this for the year of what happening on my desk and take a peek at others.  I hope you join in as well.

Organize your stuff Challenge

It still ongoing but have slow down the past couple weeks due to holidays. I'm hoping to start off again and get it done this month.  I'm planning to post a recap on previous challenges of week 1 to week 12 then continue on from there.

I think that is it for now. I am hoping to be more productive this year in scrapping all of memories and stories I have.  Thank for taking the time to read. Please leave comments as I love to receive them.




1 comment:

Becky said...

This sounds great Michele! Hope your feeling okay and things work out alright. Looking forward to your posts this year.