Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What's on your workdesk? Wednesday 171

Thats right, It is Wednesday and we check out each others desks and tables to see what everybody is up to. If it's your first time, head over to Julia's HERE for a good old fashion exploring. Past week, I had a complete mess on my table while working my December Daily 2010 album.  I'm so close to finish but it got so bad that i had no room to work on it. So last night, I put all my completed pages in this box while putting some of supplies away and putting all the scraps in pile as you can see on right, some of stamps, I'm using is still there. I also receives some goodies yesterday--tapes for my atg, four new washi tapes, and Tim Holtz  stapler i'm so excited to use. 




As we are continuing on Organize your stuff (Round 6): Week 1: Space Audit , in figuring out how well my scrap area is working or isn't working.  I'm planning to move few things around.   I'll be doing that this week.  I also happen to go to Micheal's today to check out the jetmax cubes.  they didn't have what I wanted on shelf it was clear off lol so i went look around thinking maybe i get a big shot if they were on sale. only thing i saw was big kick and wasn't sure if i can use that for all kinds of dies so i put that on hold then i could on and saw a rolling cart that might be perfect for my cricut bug and die machine to put on plus it was on sale for 50 bucks so i got it to see if it will work for my space.

I'm still not feeling well--some day I'm fine and seem like i can finish what i need to do then other days it seem to hit me so hard.  so I'm just taking it one day at time and hoping for answer soon. 

thanks for reading..

10 comments:

Tracy said...

I did this organizational challenge before, you wouldn't know it by looking at my scraproom now though, lol.

Frances said...

I like your arial photo. I am a sale chaser too. Good luck getting exactly what you need. Have a great week. Frances #136

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah Michele, one day at a time is simply the best way gal, don't be impatient with it...that just wears you out! Can't tell you how impressed I am that you're working on finishing the DD for 2010..I'm a great starter....but a hopeless finisher. What are the packets at right on your first picture..are they stamps in a cool paper envelope?

Mary Pat Siehl said...

looks great

Nicole K/GothamGal said...

Thanks for sharing. I really like your workspace--definitely a lot of things are open.
And your DD is very cool--congrats for working on it!

Good luck with the challenge and I cannot wait to see more!

ScrappnBee said...

Thanks for joining us on the Organize your Stuff Challenge. If you actually know what you want from Michaels, you can a raincheck if it is on sale so that you can get it when it comes back in stock. Love the peek at the desk! Thanks for sharing- Amanda

Eliza said...

I take each day as it comes, it's the only way to be, although I do try and plan ahead in case of disasters and people who much up my schedule, it happes all the time to me. Anyway it looks like you had a plan at Michaels and everything kept turning topsy turvy sorry to hear that. I just got one of those tape guns that is on your desk and it is awesome. Thanks for sharing and sorry I am running late this week.

Eliza #88

Darnell said...

One day at a time, sugar, that's the way to go! It helps to have goodies coming in the post to look forward to and get your hands on!

Have a great what's-left-of-it week! Darnell #74

Angie said...

Thanks for dropping by ...I have to admit i gave up halfway through the list. You look far more organized than me but I am sorry to read that you are unwell with no actual diagnosis....I think that makes things worse. My friend had a list of symptoms but none pointed to one thing and test were comming back negetive.She felt worse and worse and finally 2years on she got a diagnosis. Now she feels better as she is on the right medication and mentally feels so much better better as everyone now believes she is ill. I keep you in my thoughts. xx

lisa said...

Thanks so much for the visit. You sound like you have a mammoth task on your hands with all those LO's. The organisational plan sounds like a great idea. It's so hard to have everything just where you need it I find.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax