Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!

I can't believe this week flew by.  I have been so busy this week. I'm still trying to catch up on my couple of projects.  I'm still working on the twins layouts.  I only have three (six) more to go then I should be finish.  I thought I show what I did before starting this project:  I went thur my paper stash.  I knew that I want to first three months to be pastel then transfer into brights as they become more active. Here was couple selections I made.  then I used post it notes to note titles--and any subtitles for each of layouts.
  

then in the clear bins--I select some washi tapes that I recently purchase. Few stamp sets I may use, in black CM photo box are all my journal boxes I purchase from CM to use for this layouts.  Not pictures: brads, rhinestones, and other embellishments will be incorporate as I work on them. 


In February, I worked on sorting my buttons by colors. at one time I had them in large jar which I hate it in searching for specific amount of buttons. So I decide to sort them by colors and put them with my embellishment drawers that I'm trying out. I did this in three days--little at time.  I realize how many buttons i have. lol I really need to start using them more. 



I'm hoping to post some layouts tomorrow of what i have finish so far.  thanks for reading. 

1 comment:

Becky said...

You do have a lot of buttons! Ha! I think you'll like having them separated by color.