Saturday, February 18, 2012

CPS Cchallenge cards

 I am currently making cards for Card Positioning Systems card sketch challenges. They are having a celebration in honor of their 5th anniversary and are showcasing a different sketch everyday for the next 15 days (15 sketches are up and due by Feb 18th if you are interest in). Here are previous cards I have entered. Here is the next six cards I am entering today.  All of these cards came from my scrap stash, various stamps, and punch/cricut for cutout. I have two more card to finish up for this challenge. Thanks for looking.   

Day 2











Day 9










Day 10


Day 12





Day 14


 











Day 15



7 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Wowie, what great cards and what wonderful uses of those CPS sketches

Keri Lee Sereika said...

WOW Amazing assortment! You have been one busy girl! Thanks for playing along!

Becky said...

I love that first card, all those layers look awesome!

Deb said...

I love that you used your scrap stash! These are all great! Thanks for playing!

Tracy said...

Your cards are so pretty.
Thanks to you, I have checked out their sketches ;)

Lisa Silver said...

Great job on your projects! It was great having you join us for the CPS challenges!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by the YS bloghop!

So many lovely cards!