Sunday, January 29, 2012

Christmas Card layout

Burlap&Buttercus has a January Sketch challenge with a twist going on this month. I was inspred to finish my christmas layout for the family album. What we had to do was to use the sketch and add distressing to it. 

Here is my take on it:


the supplies are stampin up cardstock and red pattern paper, the blue with red dots and blue strip came from the my stash (no clue what brand it was).  I add the snowflake with button and twine, the stickers came from stash as well. I inked all the edge to distress them.  thanks for looking.

I will have another layout tomorrow for Shimelle's January project for and Now for Something copletely Different..

3 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great take on the sketch!!! love the snowflakes!! thanks so much for playing along with us at Burlap and Buttercups!

Becky said...

Love these colors!

Tracy said...

Such a great layout.
That photo is adorable.