Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Caleb's official photo

I'm entering Karen's challenge. If you want to enter her challenge, I think there is one more day left on this to enter. just click on Karen's name and it will take you directly to her blog. i used chocolate chip stampin up cardstock, polka dot pp from my stash, the paw print was in my scrap drawer from previous projects. The blue mat is for my photo once i get them develop at shutterfly.  the bone tag is my journal which will be print after I get ink for my printer.  I went to print it out last night and say that black was out. I thought that was weird because i just print the nursery information on left just before that. so i hold off until i knew i had fresh ink in as this is the only tag i have left. I really love how this turn out. My mojo is slowly returning.   I'm also working on two pages layout and hoping to post in next few days. Thanks for looking.

No comments: