Sunday, April 24, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Thank you, Rhonda from Scrap Happens. Please visit her blog-she make wonderful minialbum...

now eight things about myself.
Let see I have to tell 8 things about myself:
1. I can be bitchy if I don't get enough sleep. lol
2. I love love my coffee (:( but don't know if I can afford if the price keeps jumping)
3. I hate to clean really I do
4. I love trying new recipes.
5. I love flowers all kind just my allegery don't agree with them.
6. My fav flower is tulips.
7. My mom's fav is lilic.  Every year I try to get her a new bush for her garden. Haven't been able to in past two years bc of budget. plus :( someone mow off the last one I gave her.
8.  I did not start in cardmaking when I discover scrapbooking. I actually did scrapbooking first then cards. For some reasons, I have a hard time making cards then layout. go figure. lol
I suppose to pass on to 8 bloggers:





1 comment:

Tracy said...

Congrats on the award. Nice to learn about other bloggers.
I too started out scrapbooking, now I seem to do more cards and mini albums :)