Monday, April 4, 2011

Organize Your Stuff: Week 2 round 4

Brainstorming:

Question of the week: do you think the size of your stash affects your creativity?


For me, it is not the size, not able to find what I’m looking for that affects my creativity. If I’m in middle of designing a layout, then I want to look for embellishment I know I have but can’t find it, that what kills it. So by further organizing my stash as well as purging what I won’t use I can use up what I have and purchase what I need when planning my pages.

Scrap Fairy Vision:

Great lighting, openness, a lot of counter space to spread out. Available tools out when I need them and ability to clean up quickly and put away at end of night. Love to have a moderate size island to spread my projects out, have stations set up along wall, tv and internet access.

Picture of my room (Current): I have some things in boxes for sorting.  I have a hard time purging things because you just never know you might need it. lol but I'm going to work on this.  the layout of room will remain the same.  I just need to fine tune some of area as the weeks progress.








off to do some cleaning and hopefully to finish some of projects today in scrap room. Also need to make my errand list for tomorrow which first thing is to get my glass fix as my sweet little girl decide to play with my glass and broke the arm off. mmmm what am I'm going to do with this girl? lol lol

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have the same problem! Too much stuff! It kill me to know that few years ago I bought something that I liked and planned to use but never used it. And I still can't give it away LOL

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Kristin said...

I'm with ya sister! I hate to purge, but unfortuneatly, I gotta so it sometimes. I figure if I haven't used it in 1 year - it goes, unless it's small, then I keep it. (gratefully, most of my things are small ;)). I have the washer and dryer in my space too - good thing women are so good at multi-tasking. Thanks for your sweet comments today at my blog for the PC Blog Hop! Next time I'm in town I'll bring over some cookies...;)

Rhonda Emery said...

I am always rearranging but the downfall with that is I cant never find where I put it. ha

Sue Althouse said...

There is a fine line between enough stuff and too much stuff, at least for me. Too much and I can't function. I'm always trying to tweak my organization of the stuff I do want to keep!