Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Versatile Blogger Awardf

Today Becky from Fourth House on the Right has given me this award. Thank you, Becky!
I'm suppose to pass this along to 15 bloggers and tell 7 things about myself.
so first--7 things about myself:
1.  I can't wait for Spring to start walking and taking pictures of all the pretty things.
2.  I love to be organize but I'm not... lol
3. I love to buy pretty things to decorate!
4. I always look for bargins--they make me so happy!
5. I have a dream garden that I want to create and plant.  just have to wait...
6. I love to go on yard sales!!
7. I love to create...

On the right handed side, I have listed 15 bloggers for this award--so if you have a chance, check out their awesome blogs. 

On side note, I'm still working on the layouts. I'm hoping to post them tonight along with an awesome candy I receive from Marivic-(Berry71bleu). She is having a March challenge, if interest check it out.  thank for reading.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats on the award!
Thank you for passing it on to me :)
So nice to get to know you better with your answers.

Rhonda Emery said...

congrats on your award