Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Plan today

Currently I'm have this pre-plan piles that consist of what layouts I want to create. I'm planning to go thur and jot down notes of what need to be done then I will work on them this week. As I did a quick look, I have notices that few of incompleted layouts exist in this pile. lol It never went into my other basket but that is ok. lol Next step is to make a chart of my pictures files so I can work on each of them to edit in pisca, get rid of blurry pictures, and then upload to shutterfly for development. I'm so behind in getting the pictures develop. I'm still debating on how i want to store my pictures. Currently, I have them in CM mini power sort box but CM no longer carry them. I don't like the large box as I find them to be too bulky for me. I'm thinking about LOM system by Stacy Julian but not sure on that. so no clue here. lol on side note, I decide to make a card for fun-I was inspired by Tuesday Tigger of using yellow, white with splash of bright pink for my card. I picked a pig for the wacky wed--zoo theme. I left it blank as to have in my stash for when i'll need a card to send.

7 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Very cute card. Good luck with getting organised with your layouts. I spent yesterday expecting to get heaps done but with so many ideas in my head, it took me the whole day to do a single layout and I'm still unsure where to start next lol So many ideas... so little time! ;-)

Cathryn said...

Very cute, I LOVE your pink polka dot pig!!! TFs, your new follower Cathryn67 :)
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

Mary Pat Siehl said...

very cute card

Becky said...

You are so organized and always seem to have a plan. Send some of that my way! Cute card, love the pig!

Rhonda Emery said...

very cute pig. I have a question for you could you email me at semery@classicnet.net thank you Rhonda

Tracy said...

Awww such a cute card.
I kept my photo's in a photo album and when I wanted to scrap them I would just make another copy.
Well now with digital..if they are printed they are in a photo box.
I really prefered the photo album storage.

Kelly Massman said...

Your pig is cute1
Really late in getting to all of the blogs Lala's World scrap your stash February challenge!