Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What's on your Workdesk Wednesday? 86

Good afternoon,
It's snowing here. Suppose to get 3 to 6 inches of snow. Yeah! Great day to stay in and scrapin'. Last night, I tried to print my journals but my printer was acting up for some reason. Ugh! so i have to recut my paper journals so i can reprint them today and finish those layouts. I was sick all week since the last postings so it remain the same. Since I was feeling better this morning, I actually clean up and group projects of what I need to do yet. lol still on that path--not really getting anywhere.
Over Julia's blog is what's on your workdesk wednesday... I have provide a link on sidebar. Go on ahead and take a glimpse of everyone's workdesk
So what's on my desk you ask~~
Currently, this what my space looks like after some cleaning this morning--I actually clean this table off so i could finish those layouts for my journals to print out when kids are napping. Over the white cabinet is where i piled most of stuffs until i can complete the projects this week (I'm hoping). I also took out my new expression--isn't it pretty! love the color my sister pick it out. I have alot on my list that i want to finish--
1. Finish the journals on layouts
2. file completed layouts into tote for safekeeping
3. clean cabinet off and put stuffs away
4. put expression and jukebox there if enough room my baby bug --i find that i tend to stand when i am doing any kind of stamping and cutting out just easier to do that.
5. finish project 12 layout
Someone ask if I had Vagabond. I have to admitted. I had no clue what this was so i had to do a search. lol I'm don't follow Tim Holtz. It's not really my style but as I was reading about it, I do love his embossing folders which i have many of them on my wishlist. Below is what is sitting on the rolling cart--it is my cd player given to me by my parents for my birthday many years ago.
I'm hoping to have some layouts post either tonight or tomorrow for sure. I'm also planning to work on valentine's card. I have a few ideas that I want to try out with my expression. lol
Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

12 comments:

Flair Girl said...

BEAUTIFUL Cricut-and at least you can SEE your work space!

Stacy H-W said...

Reading your post really makes me want to organize my scrap space...but it will have to wait a while until I am a bit more mobile. ha But look at how you are inspiring me!!

I really appreciate your visit to my blog and the lovely comments you left. It helped to make me feel better and more encouraged. Thanks for shining a little light into my world. HUGS!!

Suzilou said...

That looks a very organised workspace to me and WOW to your expression that is very pretty, look forward to seeing some of your layout :)

Suzilou #144

Minxy said...

Oh yes your machine is very pretty, thanks for the peek in your space :D
Thanks for visiting me,
Happy Wednesday
Minxy #1

HarmonySweetpea said...

Definitely great weather for some scrapping. Here its another hot summer day in sunny Queensland, Australia. Wish I could be at home scrapping instead of stuck at work sneaking a peek at other people's workspaces hehe Looking forward to seeing your LO's :-)

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Cool pink expressions!

Good luck finishing your list!

Happy WOYWW
Sam # 26
www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

Your desk is so clean :)
Did your cricut come like that or did you add the swirls.
Oh, now I have to go and look up Vegabond, I thought it was a drifter, didn't know it was something crafty, lol

okienurse said...

WOW fun room. I tend to keep boxes around to 'clean' my desk into till I can put them away proper. Looking forward to seeing your completed journal.
Vickie #59

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Lots of things to play with there, with the Cricut taking pride of place. I bet that is not accidental.

Jennipher said...

I have that plum Cricut Expression. Don't you just love it?

Marjo said...

Great workspace. Love your cricut, mine is just the plain jane expression...lol

Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #7

BrossArtAddiction said...

Oh I so wanted the pink one, they only had the blue one when I got my Cricut expressions...lol. Wonderful craft room!

I have blog candy on my blog if you would like to take a peek!
BrossArt Addiction's Blog Candy!!

Happy be-lated WOYWW and
Thanks for sharing! :D

ƸӜƷ...x♥Tracey♥x...ƸӜƷ