Friday, January 14, 2011

A sneak peek

Good evening, It's been a long day! I was able to get some scrappin in during naptime. The frame was given to me by my sister. I find these quotes when I was surfin' the net. The quotes stated:

Dreams Wish it, Dream it, Do it Love The kitchen is the heart of the home!

Family Forever, for Always and no matter what!

The quilt pattern paper came from creative memories. I love the paper wish I could find more of it. I used my leftover scraps for quotes. then I was able to work on my Dec Daily journals on the computer. only have 15 more to go to format in text box then I will be ready to print it out. Just need to order my pictures. (kids woke up from nap grrr.) lol

Here is a sneak peek of what I am currently working on:

I will hopefully post tomorrow once I work out a few details on it. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Anne Tussing said...

Very cool frame and sayings!! The quilt dp is absolutely perfect for this project!

hilde janbroers said...

thank you for commenting on my blog!
I normally use adhesive tape ( just a cheap version from a store in the Netherlands).
But I heard tacky glue is great as well...