Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Look of my blog

Good morning, I did work on my Dec Daily Journals last night. I just need to finish few more up then it will be ready for print. I was changing the look of my blogger. I'm having a hard time find new template that would work with blogger but it's so limited. I wish I was computer savvy that I could make my own. I know exactly what I want but finding the right template that incorporate my idea. oh, well I will keep trying. My goal for today is to finish journals on my Dec Daily, and decide on size of pictures for dec daily to do on Pisca then will work on the pictures tonight and order them tomorrow. I'm also making a list of what organization tools I need for my scrapbook room: I know I need more of cropper holders for all papers I still have in tote bag, plus few more in other boxes. I want to get them sort and put in specific labels. I also going to purchase the project boxes at Wal-mart that I have mentioned earlier. I will post more on it later. I'm still figuring out how to do my ribbons as there are so many ways to store them but I haven't find the right one for me yet. I think that it for today. Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Ooohhh, I like your new look! I know what you mean about the templates and blogger. I've tried several times to change my blog and can't figure it out, bah! Hope you post pics of your new organizational stuff once it's all done!

Pam said...

I look forward to seeing your newly organized scrap space, too. That is definitely a work in progress for me. I really need to sit down and study this blogger thing. I'm wanting to customize my blog too. Just haven't really had the time to figure it out. Your blog looks great, though!

JennyLilac said...

I wish I knew more about how to make a unique blog too, but I have to settle for what blogger offers. Just think how much more they offer now than a few years ago though!

Sue Althouse said...

Love the new look of your blog!