Friday, January 7, 2011

My first layout for 2011

I'm working on this layout for Sketchy Thursday. I just need to add my title and journal. I'm having a hard time coming up with a title for this layout. I think this was the first time she holds her bottle by herself. She was in her jungle swing that why i did the jungle theme. I really love how this turn out. I use the kit I recieves from a blog I won. I think it was Pink Cricut but I'm not sure. The pattern papers, journal tags were from there. The rest of solid colors came from Stampin up stash. I made the loin when I was at a crop last year. I think it was the Animal Kindgom or Sizzix dies. I know the jungle leaves was from the sizzix die. I need to go back to my friend's house again to use her sizzix die as I don't have that in my collection. I will try to take a better picture tomorrow when it is daylight out. Thank for looking!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Elisa K said...

It looks like it's coming along great... Love that little lion... thanks for sharing.

Hugs
Elisa K

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

Hi Michele, Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog. I love this layout, it is so cute! I just became a follower on yours!! Thanks again, Karen

ms.schwiet said...

What an adorable lion