Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Layouts

Today I focus on my uncompleted layouts that need journals or pictures or both. I went through them and completed four layouts while kids are napping. i will posted pictures after they are in bed. lol They just woke up from their naps. I'm just glad to finish them and put them in my next pile--putting them in album. Right now, I store all finish layouts in my tote bag with the album until i complete them. It works for me because I don't always scraps in order. I'm planning to go thur my daughter's baby album to see what layouts I still need to put in. I know there is a few off my head that i need to make yet. I'm trying to work from my stash and use what i have but it's hard when i know there are certain embellishment i should get but I won't because i really want to save and use what i have. In few months, I'm planning to go thur my embellishments pile and start purging what i know I won't use and either sell or donate them. Well, that's it for now. I'll be back later to post picture.

1 comment:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Glad to hear you had a productive day. Can't wait to see the photos.