Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What's on your Workdesk? Wednesday 77

Well as you can see, not whole alot since sunday post. My little girl haven't been feeling well so everytime I would go in this room she would fuss and want me to hold her. lol Daddy would not do. Anyhow, I found these picture frames in my totes. I got them at Target $1 bins last year. I just decide to create one frame for my friend, Sherry to celebrate St. Patrick day. I'm still planning to give her the valentine collage but need to go to walmart to get a bigger frame. I also finish making a birthday card. I have couple birthdays this month so I need to make three more. I'm planning to do the Jitterbuggin challenge today and get it posted it. I'm hoping I can get in there. lol The design team for Scrapbooking Ali--I didn't get the email but Congrats to all those who did. She posted that they recieve over 60 entries. She is also planning to pick 12 guest designers. I'm looking forward to all those postings in the next year. (yes--I'm disappointed but it's ok. I will keep trying). The scrapbooking Queen also pick their winner and it wasn't me either. lol I know one day I will win something. Anyhow, my goal today is to finish those cards, finish the frame, finish uploading pictures to shutterfly and get them order, put our christmas tree up and take pictures. Also, do my dec daily page today I have them set up just need to do the journalings then that will be done today. Also, I need a to do clipboard for all of these things I need to do. lol I'm off to surf what's on your workdesk? so if you wanna follow along, start at Julia's blog:
Posted by Picasa
http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/2010/12/whats-on-your-workdesk-wednesday-77.html

6 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

good luck today getting thing done! my little one has also been sick for the past 4 days with a fever--thank goodness for my MIL she has been watching him so that i dont have to take any sick time! got to save those days!

Tracy said...

I hope your little girl feels better soon!

Lizzybobs said...

thanks for sharing today - love and hugs Liz

Susanne said...

Wow, you've been busy based on your desk, and still have quite a list. Good luck with that and thanks for the peek at your space.

Sue Althouse said...

Hope your little girl is feeling much better by now. I didn't get the DT email, either, and spent a day being disappointed. But I'm looking forward to the site! We'll just keep plugging away...

Nicky said...

Hope your daughter feels better soon - love your list of things to do and even more that with the list you then went off and surfed lol ~ thanks for sharing ~ Nicky ~30