Wednesday, December 1, 2010

updated

Today we put our tree up. No it's not decorate yet. We're planning to in couple days. Our daughter was so amazed by it. lol We trying to tell her about christmas and stuffs but she doesn't quite get it yet. lol Anyway, I'm sorry for really bad pictures. no matter how I try different angle, the lighting in room is really bad plus it's been dark and rainy. This little frame is 4 by 4. The Happy St. Patricks day sign came from Creating Keepsake freebie. the sticker is what i had in my stash. the green cardstock is from SU. the first card is white base then birthday cake was a sticker that was in my stash for long time. I use yellow glitter glue to highlite certain areas. I'm planning to stamp a saying inside. The second card is also from my stash, This is creative memories kit that come in small envelope. I use them here. it turn out really cute. i need to make one more card--for my daughter's 2nd birthday. I can't believe she will be two in 25 days. where did the time go? this card is for the jitterbugin challenge--may or may not use sketch, need to add ribbon and bling. Use white card base, ink around the edge with SU olive ink, tag came from CTMH christmas stamp. I add silver brad and top with lite green bling which is hard to see. the polka dot is su paper wrap green ribbon like it was a present and add the tag.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becky said...

Love the multi colored lights on your tree! I like how you accented the sticker with glitter!

Tracy said...

Cute cards. So fun.
Your tree is pretty. Mine won't be up until the 12 days before Christmas