Friday, November 5, 2010

Work in Progress

Hi, all I'm running behind on my list. I wasn't feeling well for past couple of days. Here is my list to do: 1. Recipe Swap There is two recipes I'm making: French Roll Bread and Crockpot Potato Soup. the bread recipe are completly finish. I finish them up last night after running to Wal-mart to get adehesive. I so need to stock up. I'm hoping to next month. Tonight I will finish the crockpot Potato Soup. I will post pictures tomorrow. I need to finish these to mail out tomorrow in time for the due date. 2. Clean up from all the mess. lol before continuing on next project 3. I need to catch up on Jitterbug challenges 4. Currently working on three different projects for this challenge.I won't be able to post until after they posted the results. 5. I need to finish birthday albums. 6. I so need to organizes my photos into Picsa by tags. I will start with recent and work my way back. Last night, I finally got to make Stuffed Pepper Soup that my friend gave me. Oh, my god it is so good. It was great to make for a rainy day. I had my sweetie to go to store to get italian bread to dip in. I will post the recipe later today. Thats about it for now until next post. Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

D said...

Wow girl, you've got one seriously long list!!! Hope you can carve out some time this weekend to get to some of them :)) Hope you are feeling a little better too.

Kathy Marie said...

your to do list looks like mine :-) the soup sounds yummy!

Becky said...

Your recipes sound great! Hope you get your list accomplished!

Sharla said...

I can relate to being behind..ugh. I'm queen procrastinator!! HOpe you get caught up!!

Amy said...

The recipes sound yummy can't wait to see your cards!