Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Workdesk

Good afternoon all. I was hoping to do some scrapping but my mojo was not here today. so i decide to clean up and put stuffs away. On top of folding table, I started making a card for jitterbuggin challenge went thur my birthday sticker folders for some ideas. couple came up so i'm working on this. You will see my sketch book that i have started using to sketch out my ideas for dec daily I'm working on. I'm having a hard time picking papers. lol but i know what i want to do. the cabinet I finally clean off and got my large cutter out to work on some stuffs. the black desk is still messy but in process of cleaning up. It also holds some of my current christmas projects in work. the little table belong to my daughter. I currently have it in scraproom as she was using it as a climbing tool to get over the gate. smart cookie. lol you will see my red album that I'm using it for my dec daily. I planning to adhere a metal tag that i purchase from ctmh few years back to front that will say december daily 2010 on it. i think. lol It also hold my die cutting machine. I'm planning ot move them to the cabinet once i figure out where to put the other stuffs. I just uploaded pictures to shutterfly and planning to get them develop on friday when i get pay. I know they are having a special which end tonite but no money for shipping so no biggie. I'm planning to work on the kids' birthday album with those pictures and get them done for christmas. I'm also planning to make couple other christmas gifts. so much to do, so little time to do them all. lol Thanks for reading.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

my mojo wasn't here at all--sometimes i just let it go for awhile and come back to it. I need to clean my desk too.

Becky said...

Loved seeing pics of your scrap room! I like your Little Tikes desk! ;-)

ScrappnBee said...

Clean desk?! What is a clean desk! I am still looking for mine, so good luck!

Tracy said...

You sound like me lots of plans :)
I think my desk stays clean for about 5 minutes after I clean it, then another project is in the works and it gets all cluttered again.

Sue Althouse said...

I always love taking a peek at everyone else's space. Mine is in the basement, so I'm a bit envious of that window!