Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!

Happy Halloween! (sorry it's late-lol) It was my daughter's first time trick n treat. Oct29-- We went to Walmart for her first time and she loved it. She went as a ladybug. Originally I wanted her to be a ducky but she wanted no part. then my mom got her a ladybug from goodwill for $3-- she love it. Oct30-we went trick n treat to friends and family then oct 31 we went to town and trick n treat. she love it of course she couldn't have any of the candies except MM which she love. lol I haven't had a chance to work on any layouts--need to clean scraproom up ugh! not fun
Here are my to do list:
1. Finish layouts that already started from last crop
2. complete journals on friday
3. print pictures snapfish on tuesday (special on free shipping)
4. start christmas presents for friends and family
thats it for now. Thanks for reading

No comments: